Monday, May 17, 2010

Come see me!

Come check me out this Saturday, May 22, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the 44th Annual Dundalk Art Show!
This will be my first time as a vendor at this event and I'm pretty excited!  It will be held in Heritage Park & Center Place (off of Dundalk Avenue). I will have a display of my Landscape Photography (also available for purchase: $25 each or 2 for $45).  I just posted a gallery of my landscape work  for anyone who wants to take a peek.  For those who want to purchase prints, I will be offering a "Blog Special" at the show - framed prints will be $20 each or 2 for $40...just mention this blog post.

I'll also have information on my portrait photography available and will be giving out coupons for a free 8x10 print with your next session!

If you haven't met me yet and want to do so, I'd love to chat with you! Bring the kids and make it a day for the family! There will be many vendors & artist displays including; arts, crafts, sculpture and photography. There will also be demonstrations, childrens activities, food and live entertainment.

My mother will also have her work there on display.  She is a watercolor artist and has been doing this show for many years!  You can check out her website at http://www.jmwatercolors.com/

Admission is free to the public! Rain date is Sunday May 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment